Occupational therapy practitioners ask, "What matters to you?" not, "What's the matter with you?"
Occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants help people across the lifespan participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities (occupations).
Occupational therapists here at HMDC requires a 'round ball pool' to help the children with mental disabilities to regain their skills. He says, "Interesting textures and funky surfaces to walk on can act as a stress reliever for them. it provides an excellent sensory stimulating activity".
- Dense foam padded mini Ball Pool.
- Soft, safe and perfect for small children.
- The round pool should be 120cm in diameter x 50cm high, & with 10cm thick padded sides.
- The pool shuould contain 500 multi-color balls of 7cm or 8cm diameter.
- Pool side and bottom covered with durable rexine that easily wipes clean.